This quick tutorial will help you Reset Internet Explorer. I have covered all the versions Internet Explorer 10 , Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 8, Internet Explorer 7 , Internet Explorer 6 . We usually reset the browser when the its gets corrupted or when we are not able to browse the internet even when the Internet connection is working fine.
Resetting Internet Explorer is the same in all the versions but the screenshots will help you as the symbols differ a bit.
Select the desired version that you would like reset:
Reset Internet Explorer 10
- Click on the gear on the top right corner of the screen and click on Internet Options
- Go to the Advanced Tab and Click on Reset
- Once you click on Reset and you will get a pop up asking are u sure you want to reset explorer settings
- Once you see green ticks against all the settings click on close
- Click on the gear on the top right and click Internet Options
- Click on Advanced Tab and press Reset
- Once its Reset it will be restored back to default settings
- Click on the close button
- Similarly to Reset Internet Explorer 8 — > Press the gear on the top right corner –> and click Internet Options
- Go to the advanced tab and press Reset and once its reset close the dialog box
- Restart Internet Explorer for the settings to take effect
- Click on Tools and then Internet Options
- Click on Advanced and then Reset
- Go to Tools and then Internet Options
- Go to the Advanced tab and then press Restore Defaults
So, I hope the above tutorials have helped you in someway. Please leave your valuable comments below.
If you would like to take a look at Shahid’s Article on How to Reset Firefox (All versions) Please do.